If you are looking to form a new business whether it be an LLC (limited liability company), Corporation, S-Corporation, Sole proprietorship, General Partnership or Nonprofit, you may be on the search for a reliable and easy to use online business formation service to help.
Our ZenBusiness review will give you everything you need to know about ZenBusiness and their services.
ZenBusiness was founded in 2015 and has helped thousands of entrepreneurs and small business owners form their businesses.
There are dozens of business formation services and year after year ZenBusiness shines as one of the best LLC formation services available.
We will talk about the features, pricing, and pros and cons so that you can decide if they are the right fit for you.
Here is our ZenBusiness Review:
Highlight of Key Features:
- Business Entity types: LLC formation service (limited liability company), Limited Liability Partnership, S-Corporation, C-Corporation, Nonprofit
- Free first year Registered Agent Service
- Business website building services
- Compliance guarantee
- Operating agreement templates
- Free accounting consultation
- Business document templates library
- Business email address
- Worry free guarantee
Highlight of Services:
- LLC formation services as well as Corporation, S-Corporation, and Nonprofit
- DBA (Doing Business As)
- ZenBusiness Registered agent service
- Articles of Organization
- EIN (Employer Identification Number) acquisition
- Business name Reservation
- Annual reports
- Domain name registration
- Certificate of good standing
- New York Publication
- Business Insurance
- Business bank account
- Rush filing speed or expedited filing
- Additional service
ZenBusiness offers three different LLC formation package options: starter plan, pro package, and premium plan.
In this section we are going to go over the highlights of each package.
For more details on each package, you can checkout their pricing page here as well.
Starter Package – what is included
- Incorporation service $49 + State Fee
- Name availability search to make sure the name you want for your businesses isn’t already taken by another entity.
- ZenBusiness will prepare and file your Articles of Organization with your state of formation.
- One Year Free Registered Agent Services – a registered agent is required to form an LLC. A registered agent accepts important documents on the behalf of your business and forwards them to you. Zen Business provides this service for free for one full year. After the first, free year, they charge $119 annually to be your registered agent.
- Customizable template to help you create your LLC Operating Agreement.
- Free accounting and tax assessment from their licensed in-house CPA professionals to help determine your bookkeeping, accounting and tax needs.
Pro Plan – what is included
- $199 + State Fee
- The Pro Package includes everything from the Starter Package
- Federal Tax ID Number (EIN) – An EIN is your business’s social security number and ZenBusiness will acquire an EIN for you. You will need this to open business bank accounts, hire employees, file taxes, and more.
- ZenBusiness Pro will provide a banking resolution form to help you open a business bank account for your Limited Liability Company.
- They offer a worry-free guarantee which means they will prepare and file your annual report, along with the two amendments per year. If you ever miss a deadline with your state, they will help you resolve and regain good standing.
Premium Plan – what is included
- $299 + State Filing Fee
- The Premium Plan includes everything from the Pro Package
- Domain Name Registration – if you need a domain name for your businesses website, ZenBusiness will facilitate the process and provide a dashboard for managing your domain.
- Domain Name Privacy will keep your personal information private. This information becomes publicly available when you do your domain name filing unless you get domain name privacy.
- Premium customers receive a business email account with 5GB of storage space.
- In addition, premium customers get a business website that ZenBusiness will setup.
Customer Service and Support
ZenBusiness made significant changes to their customer services support and they went from being arguably the least accessible in the industry to being pretty impressive.
ZenBusiness offers phone, email, and chat support Monday – Friday between 8am-8pm Central Time and on Sundays from 10am-7pm Central Time. All of which are very helpful.
Customer reviews in regard to customer service and support are mainly positive and customer rave about their rapid turnaround times and helpfulness.
Customers also love that ZenBusiness isn’t too pushy with their upsells.
While they do try to upsell you (like most of these services do), they are tasteful and don’t try to force you to sign up.
Ease of Use
Another strong suit of ZenBusiness is their ease of use.
The process is intuitive, user friendly, and they have customer service representatives there to help you should you get stuck along the way.
ZenBusiness will only grant you a refund if you request one before funds are sent to your formation state.
However if you decide to cancel before that happens, their services are 100% refundable minus any expenses that were incurred during the formation process.
FundsNet requires Contributors, Writers and Authors to use Primary Sources to source and cite their work. These Sources include White Papers, Government Information & Data, Original Reporting and Interviews from Industry Experts. Reputable Publishers are also sourced and cited where appropriate. Learn more about the standards we follow in producing Accurate, Unbiased and Researched Content in our editorial policy.