Swyft Filings Review
Swyft Filings first started when an experienced lawyer and business owner saw a need to automate the business filing process, making it easier for new business owners, small businesses and consumers to launch their business dreams without having to find, hire, and pay high-priced and uncertain legal fees from a law firm.
Since starting in 2012, Swyft Filings has helped thousands of entrepreneurs form their business online (saving time on paperwork)and they have thousands of positive reviews.
In this Swyft Filings review, you will find everything you need to know about their services, pricing, and if they are a good fit for you.
Here is our in-depth Swyft Filings Review:
Highlights of Key Features and Services:
- Business formation service: LLC formation packages (limited liability company), Corporation, S-Corporation, Nonprofit, general partnership
- Business name search
- Business tax consultation
- Domain name registration
- EIN/Federal Tax ID filing
- 501(c)(3) Applications
- DBA Registration
- Registered agent service
- Business licenses and permits
- Annual Report and Franchise Tax
- Business specialist available via phone, e-mail, and chat support
Pricing – Formation Packages:
Basic Plan – what is included:
- $49 + State Fee
- Preparation and filing of your Articles of Organization – these documents are required to form your new LLC and Swyft Filing will create and file them with your state.
- Name availability search to make sure the name you want for your businesses isn’t already taken by another entity.
- Lifetime Unlimited phone and email support
- Business Tax Consultation – they offer a 30 minute, no obligation consultation with a certified tax professional and charge for consultation services thereafter.
- Free Domain name for your business website for one year after that you will need to pay for your own domain which is usually around $20/year on average.
- Access to their corporate compliance tool, which keeps track of important filing deadlines so that you won’t ever have to worry about missing a due date or document with your state of formation. You can also access your incorporation documents here.
Standard Package – what is included:
- $149 + State Fee
- Includes everything in the Basic package
- EIN (Employer Identification Number – An EIN is a social security number for your business and is to be used when opening a bank account, hiring employees, filing taxes, and more. Swyft Filings will acquire an EIN for you so that you don’t have to do it with the IRS directly.
- Custom LLC Operating Agreement – they will prepare your custom operating agreement which outlines the ownership structure of your business and ground rules for the way your company will operate.
- Banking Resolution – This document is created to help you open a business bank account. However, this can easily be done by simply bringing your EIN number to the bank with you.
- Organizational meeting form which sets your first meeting as an LLC, which is known as the organizational meeting. It’s not required by law that you use minutes for this meeting, or even hold the meeting in the first place, but if you want to, this document could be helpful.
Premium Package – what is included:
- $299 + State filing Fee
- Includes everything in the Standard package
- A digital corporate kit is an electronic version of a classic LLC kit and seal. This symbolic feature includes a digital “seal” that represents your company and the formation documents, a ledger to track ownership transfers, and customized stock certificates for your ownership group as well as state documents, incorporation documents and more. The digital corporate kit is only part of the Premium formation packages.
- Business website plus 3 months hosting. Keep in mind that you will be required to cover hosting fees yourself after your three-month trial is up.
The lack of registered agent service in all of their LLC formation packages is a pretty major disadvantage for Swyft Filings.
Some of their competitors offer a full year of registered agent with LLC service at no extra charge, but Swyft Filings charges $149 as an additional service.
Just keep that in mind when looking at the different packages.
Customer Service and Support
Swyft Filings is a highly popular LLC formation service, as evidenced by the fact that there are thousands of online customer reviews.
Considering how many reviews they have, it’s even more impressive that they maintain such high average scores.
If you want to know more about their customer experience, we recommend reading through some reviews for 10-15 minutes from Swyft Filings customer.
In short, their clients couldn’t be much happier, especially when it comes to how quickly Swyft Filings processes orders.
Overall customers are extrememly satisfied with the Swyft Filings Service offerings.
Ease of Use
If you have never started a business and don’t know where to begin, you will want to use a service that is easy and intuitive for beginners.
The point of using an incorporating service is to save the time it takes to learn what needs to be done and save you the hassle of doing something wrong and having to go back to try to figure out what went wrong.
Setting up a correct business structure from the beginning is essential.
Swyft Filings is easy to use and they offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
So if you begin the process and find it too cumbersome or aren’t’ satisfied, they have a pretty stellar refund policy.
With the Swyft Filings 100% satisfaction guarantee, they’ll refund their service fees with no questions asked if you’re unhappy for any reason.
For more information, visit the Swyft Filings website here.
FundsNet requires Contributors, Writers and Authors to use Primary Sources to source and cite their work. These Sources include White Papers, Government Information & Data, Original Reporting and Interviews from Industry Experts. Reputable Publishers are also sourced and cited where appropriate. Learn more about the standards we follow in producing Accurate, Unbiased and Researched Content in our editorial policy.