Northwest Registered Agent Review
Today we are going to do an in-depth Northwest Registered Agent Review to help you learn more and see if they are a good formation service to register your business entity.
Northwest Registered Agent has been an LLC formation service since 1998 and are in the top three LLC formation services.
If you need premium level services, for $225 that is exactly what you will get, including great customer service.
Here is our Northwest Registered Agent Review:
Northwest Registered Agent Highlights:
- No upselling – when you pay $225 you get everything from start to finish for your company formation
- They are known for having the best customer support available.
- They include a full year of registered agent service with the LLC formation package, which normally costs an additional $125 per year.
- Locally scan 100% of legal documents received, and provide digital copies online for their customers.
Northwest Registered Agent Features and Services:
- Registered Agent Service – Free full year of registered agent service with their formation package.
- Business Formation Service: LLC (limited liability company), Corporation, S-Corporation, General Partnership, and Nonprofit, etc.
- Annual report reminders and filing
- Yearly Business Compliance Filing
- Legal Form library
- Register an Existing Company in other States(s) – Foreign LLC
- Mail Forwarding Service
- Virtual office service
- FCC 499-A Telecommunications Registered Agent
- FMCSA BOC-3 Trucking Compliance
- VOIP Business Phone Number
Northwest Registered Agent Pricing
Northwest Registered Agent only has one business formation package and you can add some additional services as needed.
Many other similar business formation companies offer leveled plans like basic package or basic plan, deluxe plan, etc.
The Northwest Registered Agent service plan covers everything you need and nothing you don’t.
LLC Filing – what’s included:
- $225 + State Fee
- Name availability search to make sure the name you want for your businesses isn’t already taken by another entity.
- Preparation and filing of your Articles of Organization – these documents are required to form your new LLC and Incfile will create and file them with your state when you pay the state filing fee.
- One Year Free Registered Agent Services – a registered agent is required to form an LLC. A registered agent accepts important documents on the behalf of your business and forwards them to you. Northwest Registered Agent provides these services for free for one full year. After the first, free year, they charge $125 per year but there is no obligation to do so.
- Custom Operating Agreement – they will prepare your custom operating agreement which outlines the ownership structure of your business and ground rules for the way your company will operate.
- Fast LLC Filing
- Federal Tax ID Number (EIN) $50
- Northwest Registered Agent will file your annual compliance filing for you each year $100
- S Corporation Election with the IRS $50
- 2nd Telephone Number $9/month
- They offer corporate books, seals, notary stamps and more at variable prices.
Customer Service and Support
Northwest was founded in 1998 out of Spokane, Washington. They’ve found a niche in being a medium-sized business and boast a motto of “We’re Just Not Annoying.”
Their primary goal is to simplify business formation and registered agent service, while being transparent with their customers.
While they’re not the largest online incorporation service, Northwest’s customer review are almost entirely positive.
There is also something to be said about getting the personalized customer service you deserve.
If customer service and support is important to you, then Northwest Registered Agent has the track record to meet your needs.
Ease of Use
The point of using an business formation service providers is to save time and make the formation process as simple as possible.
With some online services, it can still feel like you’re basically filing on your own.
But with Northwest, the process is extremely quick and easy.
Their refund policy isn’t quite as clearly stated as some of their competitors but generally speaking, if you request a refund within 60 days you should get a refund minus a $25 processing fee.
If you are ready to form your business and start officially opening your doors, this Northwest Registered Agent Review hopefully helped you better understand how they can help you form your business.
They take the guesswork out of the equation and can help you save money on costly mistakes in the formation process should you do it yourself.
If Northwest Registered Agent’s price point isn’t quite within your budget, checkout some of these other business formation services that are more affordable and offer a free registered agent for a year!
FundsNet requires Contributors, Writers and Authors to use Primary Sources to source and cite their work. These Sources include White Papers, Government Information & Data, Original Reporting and Interviews from Industry Experts. Reputable Publishers are also sourced and cited where appropriate. Learn more about the standards we follow in producing Accurate, Unbiased and Researched Content in our editorial policy.