Legal Zoom Review
LegalZoom has been in the business of legal services since 2001, making it one of the better LLC companies.
With all of its services, you can expect a high quality of service for all legal and business operations – from forms, attorney advice, and others.
LegalZoom’s legal services, including the LLC formation services, have gained a huge following over time.
The company claims to have helped more than 1.6 million entrepreneurs and small business owners with their LLCs and businesses through their top-notch attorney services.
Plus, their other business operations have served over 4 million customers in the past years.
In this article we are going to learn all about Legal Zoom so that you can decide if it is a good fit for you.
Let’s dive into our Legal Zoom review!
Here is an in-depth LegalZoom Review:
LegalZoom Key Features and Services:
- Incorporation service – LLC formation, C Corporation, S Corporation, Sole Proprietorship, General Partnership, Non profit
- Strong legal expertise for legal help and legal advice
- Legal document library
- Document review
- Business name search and selection
- Registered Agent Service
- Operating agreement
- Preparation and Filing of Articles of Organization
- Help with LLC agreements, legal form library, and filings
- Operating agreement
- Banking resolution
- Intellectual property
- Conversion to LLC
- Filing LLC Intellectual Property
- Lifetime customer support
- Estate planning and estate plan documents
- Business advisory plan
- Online divorce attorney
- Trademark application and Trademark filing
- Money-back guarantee
- Business formation $149 + State Fee
- 30 business days processing time
- Name availability search to make sure the name you want for your businesses isn’t already taken by another entity.
- Articles of Incorporation or certificate of formation
- Business formation $329 + State filing Fee
- 15 business days processing time
Express Gold Package
- Business formation $349 + State Fee
- 10 business days processing time
Customer Service and Support
Strong customer support is important for many entrepreneurs and businesses and so knowing the quality and level of customer service and support before using a provider is a big decision making factor.
Providers like LegalZoom act law firm with attorneys and agents available on call if there are issues that must be set right.
Hiring an independent attorney can be costly and LegalZoom can offer the same service for less.
You can also email them for any issues or legal advice or legal matter that you need as you form your business.
They are a full legal service provider as well as a business formation service.
The LegalZoom customer service and support are available 7 days a week.
Moreover, LegalZoom has long customer service hours on both weekdays and weekends, which differentiates it from other options online.
Many Legalzoom reviews point this out as a key advantage in their service and it is often mentioned as you read through customer review.
It provides helpful advice to companies until up to 10 pm ET on weekdays and 7 pm ET on weekends.
Overall Legal Zoom has great customer service and support.
Ease of Use
LegalZoom makes you fill out a simple questionnaire form about your business.
They don’t complicate the formation process unnecessarily, making LLC formation using LegalZoom smooth and painless.
LegalZoom has a satisfaction guarantee for its customers and they offer a 100% money-back guarantee to the customers within a month of the original purchase.
If you are a business owner looking for an llc formation service as well as an easy access online legal service, LegalZoom is a great option to consider and hopefully this LegalZoom review helped you learn more about what they offer.
Rocket Lawyer is LegalZoom’s closest competitor. You can read our Rocket Lawyer review here to learn more.
FundsNet requires Contributors, Writers and Authors to use Primary Sources to source and cite their work. These Sources include White Papers, Government Information & Data, Original Reporting and Interviews from Industry Experts. Reputable Publishers are also sourced and cited where appropriate. Learn more about the standards we follow in producing Accurate, Unbiased and Researched Content in our editorial policy.